PRE SALE FOR MID FEBRUARY RELEASE
Thinking about starting a business but not sure where to actually start? Don't have a business idea yet but want to explore the option of starting a business that works around family life? Or, you have an idea but need some help to get going and get your business up and running?
Our new Business Start Up Kit is for you!
We are releasing our first Business Start Up Kit in mid-February, discounted now for those that purchase on pre-sale.
So, what does the kit include:
- Six module workbook that you can work through at your own pace
- Eight activity sheets, to apply what you have learnt to your own business idea
- Checklist for each module to check you are on track
- Our A1 retail calendar template to help you plan your first year in business (RRP £27.00)
- Access to our closed Facebook group - for everyone who signs up for the kit. In here, we will hold live chats with our Founder Gemma (pre-launching ALL by MAMA, Gemma worked in Disney's retail team), so you can ask questions about the kit as you work through it. You can watch these in your own time. You will also be able to meet others who are just starting to launch their businesses or have recently launched - your new Tribe!
- IDEA: coming up with your idea or refining your idea
- CUSTOMER: who is your customer, identifying them and finding them
- FUNDING: how you can fund your start up and the truths around money in your first year
- GETTING SET UP: Your registered address, Sole trader v's Ltd company, your logo and branding, your online presence, you social media channels
- MARKETING: how to get your business noticed, your vision, your goals and your marketing strategy
- WORKING AROUND FAMILY LIFE: how to make it work
A bit about us - ALL by MAMA was launched in November 2014. We are the world's first markeptlace for parents in business. Launched by Gemma, with her then two year old son on her lap, we have grown our community to support over 300 parents in business, raised investment of £200,000+, welcomed three Non-Execs to our team of four and grown our revenue year on year. Our team all work remotely and flexibly around family life and most importantly. we've really grown to understand what it means to start a business around family life.
If you have any questions about the kit, please email us at email@example.com
* If you are experiencing financial diffculties but would like to purchase the kit, please email Gemma at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where possible we offer free kits to those on income support.