SHOP FROM PARENTS RUNNING A BUSINESS AROUND FAMILY LIFE
Little Writing Company
Hello, I'm Jo, I live in London with my husband and two children Isaac and Alexandra. I started Little Writing Company in Autumn 2017 to support parents who want to help improve their children's literacy (specifically writing) at home. I started to create my own literacy workbooks for the children I used to teach because I never liked the generic plastic workbooks you can get in shops. The business then naturally grew as more parents placed orders through word of mouth. After great feedback from parents, I decided to take the business 'online' and then added more beautifully bound workbooks, notepads and stationary to the collection. All our products have been designed and made with great care with the sole purpose of helping children fall in love with writing.
Little Writing Company's Top tip
Every step, no matter how small, is a step forward. I try and do something no matter how small or big everyday that helps my business, so even if i'm having a particularly busy day I still feel that I'm making progress.
This A5 size Grammar Activity Book for children is ideal for ages 7+. This beautifully bound workbook aims to give children a better understanding of grammar with lots of helpful tips, exercises and activities along the way.
- Premium 120gsm responsibly sourced paper used inside
- Beautifully illustrated with hand drawn doodles - perfect for colouring in.
- 83 A5 pages full of activities
- Grammar techniques covered include: Capital Letters, Full Stops, Commas, Question Marks, Exclamation Marks, Apostrophes, Adjectives, Verbs, Adverbs, Prepositions, There, They're and Their, Where, Were, Wear and We're
- Answers provided
- Takes children step by step through each grammatical technique
- Perfect for children to work through independently in stages