SHOP FROM PARENTS RUNNING A BUSINESS AROUND FAMILY LIFE
Ink and Scribbles
Ink and Scribbles is a child wellbeing and parenting focused business, creating products that help parents connect with their children and support them emotionally.
Ink and Scribbles's Top tip
Breathe. And remember, they need you. Just you!
- Support your child through big feelings and nurture their emotional development with My REALLY Angry Book. Anger is a very normal emotion, but one that can easily overwhelm children and lead to low self esteem. We know how important it is for you to feel empowered in supporting your child with challenging emotions. This A5 anger activity workbook encourages conversations between you and your child to help them learn about why everyone experiences anger, their own triggers and how to manage it. Identifying feelings and writing or drawing about them, can help children process and manage their big feelings.
My REALLY angry book is a space for children of approx 6-16 years old to develop emotional intelligence.
It features activities including:
- describing how anger is experienced
- identifying physical responses to anger
- identifying anger triggers
- identifying hidden feelings that lead to anger
- identifying in appropriate angry 'actions' and finding calming tecnhiques
- turning negative thoughts associated with anger into positive ones
- creating anger action plans
- learning how thoughts impact feelings using a CBT based approach
- learning about the brain chemcials that impact physical responses
After the activities, the notebook contains journal space to support the development of self awareness and deepen an understanding of triggers, followed by free space for children to express their anger in healthy ways through writing, drawing or doodling. The book encourages children to use the space as a calming technique to prevent angry outbursts or as a reflective space of their own.
The notebook is made from 120gsm uncoated FSC quality paper and 300gsm silk FSC card. It is A5 in size.
- 300gsm silk card covers
- 120gsm FSC internal paper
- A5 size
- Suitable for children 8 years up to approx 16 years
- Shipped within approx 2 business days
My REALLY angry book for general use and guidance only. It does not in anyway replace the advice and help of a medical professional or therapist. Please, always see your medical provider if you have concerns about your child's mental health.